Semi automated microplate heat sealer, Axygen® PlateMax®Supplier: Corning®
731-0352EA 0 INR731-0352
Semi automated microplate heat sealer, Axygen® PlateMax®
Heat Sealers Microplate Heat Sealers
Axygen® PlateMax® semi automatic plate sealer is ideal for the low-to-medium throughput laboratory that requires uniform and consistent sealing of microplates. Offering complete versatility, the PlateMax® sealer will accept a full range of plates for PCR, assay or storage applications. It can be used to seal a wide range of plate heights. Sealing parameters are set and displayed via the user-friendly control panel and the sealing operation is automated to ensure consistent results.
- Adjustable sealing temperature: 100 to 190 °C
- Sealing times adjustable from 0,5 to 10 seconds
- Compatible plate materials: PP, PS, PE
- Large LCD display that shows all operating parameters
- Power saver feature that saves power by shutting down heating block when inactive can be turned off for labs that wish to keep unit at sealing temperature for immediate use throughout the day
Delivery information: Includes adapters for standard and deep well microplates.