Weigh boxes, XPert™Supplier: Labconco
135-1097EA 1634131 INR135-1097
Weigh boxes, XPert™
Glove Boxes and Glove Bags
XPert weigh boxes have inlet and outlet HEPA filters and provide a leak-tight physical barrier to protect the operator from hazardous airborne particulates and powders.
- One-piece molded, medium-density PE shell; dry powder epoxy-coated steel superstructure
- 1/4" thick laminated safety glass viewing window, removable for loading equipment, with powder-coated steel frame and neoprene gasket
- Space-saving inner and outer transfer chamber doors that pivot upward, are counterbalanced and equipped with quick-latches
- Black, chemical-resistant work surface sealed to the glove box floor
- Anti-static ionizer fan to circulate ionized air inside the box to reduce static charge during weighing
- Built-in blower with speed control capable of airflow from 13 CFM to 100 CFM
- Inlet and outlet HEPA filters, 99,99% efficient on 0,3 micron particulates
These boxes include an anti-static ionizer fan to reduce static charge and a balance vibration isolator, both useful during weighing operations. Airborne particulate cleanliness (measured under positive and negative pressures per ISO 14644-1 test method) exceeds ISO Class 5 conditions (equivalent to Class 100) and achieved ISO Class 3 conditions (equivalent to Class 1) at both minimum and maximum operational airflow volumes.
Certifications: Meet Class 1 atmosphere containment conditions for oxygen leak rates per ISO 10648-2 test method
Delivery information: Supplied with 1 pair of neoprene gloves (size 9 3/4").