Glove box, HEPA-filtered, Precise™Supplier: Labconco
135-1096EA 1376768 INR135-1096
Glove box, HEPA-filtered, Precise™
Glove Boxes and Glove Bags
This HEPA-filtered glove box has inlet and outlet HEPA filters and provides a leak-tight physical barrier to protect the operator from hazardous airborne particulates and powders. These box is ideal for use in pharmaceutical research, nanotechnology and biochemistry. Microorganisms, low-level radiochemicals, chemical carcinogens and asbestos may also be used in this box. The glove box may be used for cleanroom applications requiring ISO Class 3 (ISO 14644-1) conditions.
- One–piece, molded polyethylene liner provides a durable surface resistant to chemical corrosion and physical damage while simplifying cleaning with its coved interior corners
- Dry-powder epoxy-coated steel superstructure, located above the glove box shell for utility placement, has superior corrosion resistance
- 6,35 mm thick laminated safety glass viewing window, 670×317 mm, removable for loading equipment, with powder-coated steel frame and neoprene gasket
- Space-saving inner and outer transfer chamber doors that pivot upward, are counterbalanced and equipped with quick-latches
- Black, chemical-resistant work surface sealed to the glove box floor
- Built-in blower with speed control capable of airflow from 13 CFM to 100 CFM
- Inlet and outlet HEPA filters, 99,99% efficient on 0,3 micron particulates
- Meet Class 1 atmosphere containment conditions for oxygen leak rates per ISO 10648-2 test method
- Airborne particulate cleanliness (measured under positive and negative pressures per ISO 14644-1 test method) exceeds ISO Class 5 conditions (Class 100) and achieved ISO Class 3 conditions (Class 1) at both minimum and maximum operational airflow volumes
Delivery information: Supplied with neoprene gloves (size 9 ³/₄").