Calorimeters, C 200Supplier: IKA
431-2900EA 0 INRIKAC8803700 IKAA10002387 431-2900 IKAC8802500 IKAC10002387 IKAC10002379
Calorimeters, C 200
Compact and space-saving semi automated calorimeter to determine calorific values of liquid and solid samples.
- Manual oxygen filling and venting, manual water preparation
- The C 5010 decomposition vessel can be equipped to use C 14 disposable crucible
- Halogen resistant vessel for quantitative decomposition of halogens and sulfur
- Includes external power pack, complies with all global voltages from 100 - 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz; calorimeter is powered with a low operating voltage of 24 V DC
- Suitable for use with Calwin C 5040 calorimeter software: monitoring and visualisation of measuring procedure
Suitable for educational purposes (e.g. technical schools, universities) and for commercial, industrial laboratories with a low number of samples. Four different test procedures isoperibol, dynamic, time-controlled (automatic ignition and calculation of calorific value) or manual user-dependent ignition and manual calculations allow ideal adaptation to various tasks.
Delivery information: Supplied with Basic device (measuring cell) C 200 incl. power pack and ignition adaptor, decomposition vessel C 5010 or decomposition vessel halogen resistant C 5012, conversion kit C 200.2, oxygen station C 248 and further consumables for installation and calibration.