Power supplies, EV2xx seriesSupplier: Consort
730-1139EA 0 INR730-1122 730-1115 730-1126 730-1123 730-1114 730-1113 730-1139 730-1141 730-1124 730-1136 730-1140
Power supplies, EV2xx series
A complete range of power supplies for electrophoresis applications, including DNA sequencing, flat bed iso-electric focussing, horizontal and vertical gels, electro-elution, Western blotting and semi-dry blotting.
- All models are method programmable with up to 9 different programmes each with 9 steps
- Timer or volt-hour controlled operation: The microcomputer will automatically terminate the run and sound an alarm when the countdown to the selected value is complete
- Each model can constantly monitor the behaviour of all parameters to prevent depletion of the buffer in the electrophoresis tank by terminating the run when abnormal changes occur
- Data logging: Stores up to 3600 output values (voltage, current and power, time or volthours) including programme number and step
- All power supplies can be controlled by a computer using special commands
Up to nine different programmes, each with nine steps, of frequently used parameters can be stored in the non-volatile memory for future recall. All units read voltage in 1 V increments, current in 1 mA increments and power in 1 W increments. Each step is able to recall the next one, providing a flexible multiple step function for special techniques. Parameters of the running step can be changed temporarily without interrupting the run. All models also offer manual programming, automatic crossover and automatic recovery after power failure.
Ordering information: Supplied with instruction manual and mains lead. Models EV232, EV233 and EV262 include three extra pairs of 2/4 mm adapters (E200).