Microcentrifuge, high speed, universal, refrigerated, Micro Star 30RSupplier: VWR Collection
521-2574EA 618211 INR521-2574 521-2575
Microcentrifuge, high speed, universal, refrigerated, Micro Star 30R
The compact Micro Star 30R refrigerated centrifuge is an economic, versatile and easy to use cross-over centrifuge which combines the features of a high speed microcentrifuge and a multipurpose centrifuge. This quiet and smooth running centrifuge accommodates rotors for microtubes (24×1,5/2,0 ml), microplates and 15/50 ml conical tubes as well as a 16-place rotor for 5 ml tubes and a swing-bucket rotor for 6 blood collection tubes. Ideal for use in life science, biotechnology laboratories and clinical laboratories.
- Temperature range from –9 to +40 °C with pre-cooling function
- Max. speed: 31150×g (18000 min-1)
- Timer from 10 seconds to 99,5 minutes or continuous
- Saves up to 100 user-defined programs
- Automatic rotor recognition, imbalance detection and quick-spin function
- Refrigerant with low GWP and CO2 emissions according to EU standards valid from 2020
- Six different rotors available
Ordering information: The Micro Star 30R is available without rotor for free rotor selection or as a package which includes microtube rotor RA 24/2 with aerosol-tight rotor lid.