Freeze dryer, bench top, FreeZone®Supplier: Labconco
535-0397EA 0 INRLBCP710202040 535-0407 535-0397 535-0402 535-0387 535-0400 535-0398 535-0406 535-0396 535-0403 LBCP720402050 535-0408 535-0389 535-0401 535-0388 535-0405 535-0404 LBCP720401030 LBCP720401050 535-0395 535-0394 535-0393 535-0390 LBCP720402030 535-0399
Freeze dryer, bench top, FreeZone®
FreeZone® bench top freeze dryers are designed for lyophilising light to moderate sample loads. The compact design is ideal for laboratories with limited floor space.
- Consistent, high quality results with flexible programming, and on board data collection
- Challenging samples are easy with accessories designed specifically for laboratory samples
- Brushed stainless steel and glacier white, powder-coated steel exterior with blue accents
- End-Zone™ end point detection option takes the guess work out of sample dryness
- PTFE-coated collector coil and chamber for processing involving corrosive compounds
- Moisture sensor that prevents refrigeration or vacuum start-up when moisture is detected in the drain line
Lyo-Works™ OS provides a real time display of collector temperature and vacuum level on a full colour touch screen. One-touch data logging and display provides information to maximise sample quality and minimise run time. Customisable settings include language, time zone, temperature and vacuum. Alerts and feedback of current operating parameters can be sent automatically to user-entered email addresses. A moisture sensor prevents refrigeration or vacuum start-up when moisture is detected in the drain line.
Collectors that reach –50 °C are available with capacities from 2,5 to 18 l. Freeze dryers with collector capacities that reach –84 °C are ideal for freeze drying samples with low eutectic temperatures including ones containing acetonitrile. FreeZone® 4,5 l freeze dryers also have capacities that reach –105 °C, which are suitable for samples containing dilute methanol and ethanol.
Ordering information: Vacuum pump with a displacement of at least 98 litres per minute, 0,002 mbar ultimate pressure and fitting suitable for 3/4" ID vacuum hose, tray dryer or other drying accessory and freeze dry glassware (if not bulk freeze drying) are not supplied with the freeze dryer, please order these separately. Please contact VWR for further details.