The Orion Star™ A113 dissolved oxygen benchtop meter offers easy operation for basic lab testing. Ideal for taking routine dissolved oxygen and temperature measurements.
- Large, informative screen clearly shows the main information
- Thermo Scientific™ AUTO-READ™ locks in the stable reading on the screen
- Automatic temperature, manual salinity input and manual barometric pressure compensation for an accurate result
- Two calibration options: water-saturated air method or a Winkler titration
- Non-volatile memory holds up to 50 data points
- Multiple power options: Power adapter or four AA batteries
- IP54-rated housing handles splashes and can be wall-mounted if table space is unavailable
Accepts Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ polarographic dissolved oxygen probes
The included electrode stand can be used to easily place sensors in samples and simplify storage.
Delivery information: Supplied with electrode stand, universal power adapter, literature CD, printed quick start guide and meter test certificate. The kit additionally includes the 083005MD Orion polarographic dissolved oxygen sensor and the 080513 DO maintenance kit.