Manometer, 521-1Supplier: Testo
TEST0560.5210EA 0 INRTEST0560.5210
The testo 521 is a handheld pressure-measuring instrument that was developed specifically for use in air conditioning/ventilation, cleanrooms and OPs. With an internal pressure sensor from 0 to 100 hPa the meter is ideal for Pitot tube measurements in the range 5 to 100 m/s.
- Temp. compensated differential pressure sensor (class 0.2) in instrument
- Direct calculation of velocity speed and velocity flow
- Multi-point and timed mean calculation
- Additional two probe sockets for measuring pressure and temp.
- Memory for 25000 values
- RS232 interface: Measurement data can be transferred to a PC (software is required but not included)
In the case of velocity speeds in the range from 1 to 12 m/s, users can carry out accurate measurements using the 100 Pa probe which can be attached externally.
Delivery information: Supplied with calibration protocol and batteries.