Laboratory glassware washer with drying system, Basic line, 90 cm, GW4190Supplier: Smeg
141-1394EA 0 INR141-1394
Laboratory glassware washer with drying system, Basic line, 90 cm, GW4190
Glassware Washing Machines
This disinfection machines guarantee excellent washing and effective thermal disinfection of laboratory glassware as well as complex and delicate instruments. Designed to meet the requirements of all laboratories it has efficacious washing and thermal disinfection capabilities and small footprint so effective use of the available working space. The Basic Line models demonstrate numerous advantages when it comes to both management and safety aspects; for example, no manual procedures are required, no chemical disinfectants are required, there is no direct contact with dangerous substances, the impact on the environment is reduced by separating the drained fluids so effective washing and thermal disinfection are guaranteed.
- Washing up to 95 °C - antibacterical thermal disinfection
- Up to 2 dosing pumps integrated in the machine
- External panels in AISI 304 stainless steel, detergent cabinet made in AISI 304 stainless steel 4×5 l tanks and washing chamber and internal door in AISI 316L stainless steel
- Programmable microprocessor controller: 9 fixed programs plus 6 free programs
- RS232 for connection to external printer or PC
- Incorporated water softener with salt sensor
- Active drying system with air filter
- Electronic door lock system for user safety
GW4190 models are equipped with automatically regenerating water softeners and use freshly drawn water in every phase. These are also equipped with a dispenser for alkaline powder and a peristaltic pump for the acid neutraliser.
Delivery information: Supplied without baskets, please order separately.