Cell strainersSupplier: Corning Life Sciences
734-2762EA 0 INR734-2761 734-2762 734-2760
Corning® cell strainers are sterile, easy to use devices for rapidly isolating primary cells to consistently obtain a uniform single-cell suspension from tissues. Fits 50 ml Falcon® conical tubes.
- Strong nylon mesh for optimal performance in a variety of applications
- Extended lip on strainer enables aseptic handling with forceps
- Moulded colour-coded polypropylene frame with tab enables easy handling and identification
- Sterilised by gamma irradiation, non cytotoxic
- Conveniently accessible in individual packaging