Glove box, fibreglass, HEPA filtered, Protector®Supplier: Labconco
LBCP5065035EA 2805384 INRLBCP5065035 LBCP5065031
Glove box, fibreglass, HEPA filtered, Protector®
Glove Boxes and Glove Bags
This filtered glove box with fibreglass liner provides inlet and outlet HEPA filtration and a leak-tight physical barrier to protect the operator from exposure to potentially hazardous materials. The glove box may also be appropriate for use as a containment isolator for applications that include compounds assigned ISO 4 and ISO 5 Banding Levels.
- LCD display provides real time monitoring of volume dilution rates in cubic feet per minute (CFM), air changes/minute (ACM), and main chamber pressure (inches of water)
- Built-in blower with speed control capable of airflow from 15 CFM to 85 CFM
- Large viewing area provides maximum visibility; viewing window is made from thick, laminated safety glass
- Space-saving inner and outer transfer chamber doors that pivot upward, are counterbalanced and equipped with quick-latches
- Interior right-hand side wall-mounted pass-through plug for on-site installation of an optional accessory
- Switches for light, blower and electrical duplex
- Two epoxy-coated aluminum double-grooved glove ports, with neoprene gaskets
- Two 25-watt fluorescent lights that exceed 100 footcandles
- Dry-powder epoxy-coated, 18 and 20 gauge steel exterior panels
Inlet and outlet HEPA filters are 99,99% efficient on 0,3 micron particulates and are rated for 70 CFM at <0,90" static pressure. Built-in blower delivers minimum exhaust volume of ≤28 CFM and maximum exhaust volume of ≥60 CFM. Air volume changes per minute (ACM) is ≤1,5 minimum and ≥3,3 maximum.
Delivery information: Supplied with a pair of neoprene gloves (size 9 3/4, 762 mm length), 208 - 230 V outlet and a cable with EU- or UK-plug. For additional accessories please contact your local VWR customer service centre. Airborne particulate cleanliness (measured under positive and negative pressures per ISO 14644-1 test method) exceeds ISO Class 5 conditions (equivalent to Class 100) and achieves ISO Class 4 conditions.