Combination glove box, fibreglass, Protector®Supplier: Labconco
LBCP5080065EA 4739981 INRLBCP5080065 LBCP5080070
Combination glove box, fibreglass, Protector®
Glove Boxes and Glove Bags
This combination glove box with fibreglass lining provides inlet and outlet HEPA or ULPA filtration and a leak-tight physical barrier to protect the operator from exposure to potentially hazardous materials and perform work with contamination-sensitive materials under vacuum or in an inert environment.
- LCD display provides real time monitoring of volume dilution rates in cubic feet per minute (CFM), air changes/minute (ACM), main chamber pressure (inches of water), and transfer chamber in inches of mercury and mBar
- Large viewing area (91×70 cm) provides maximum visibility; viewing window is 3/8” thick, laminated safety glass
- Space-saving inner and outer transfer chamber doors that pivot upward, are counterbalanced and equipped with quick-latches
- Interior right-hand side wall-mounted electrical receptacle with 10 amp maximum (230 volt models) circuit load
- Switches for light and electrical duplex
- Two 8” ID, epoxy-coated aluminum double-grooved glove ports mounted 17” apart, with neoprene gaskets
- Two 25-watt fluorescent lights.
- Dry-powder epoxy-coated, 18 and 20 gauge steel exterior panels
The glove boxe features two internal valves to convert the glove box from a flow-through filtered box to an inert atmosphere glove box.
Inlet and outlet HEPA filters are 99,99% efficient on 0,3 micron particulates and are rated for 70 CFM at <0,90" static pressure.
Delivery information: Supplied with a pair of neoprene gloves (size 9 3/4, 762 mm length), 208 - 230 V outlet and a cable with EU or UK-plug. For additional accessories please contact your local VWR customer service centre.