Glove boxes, controlled atmosphere, Protector®Supplier: Labconco
LBCP5060137EA 7202422 INRLBCP5060137 LBCP5060133 LBCP5080131 LBCP5080135 LBCP5060135 LBCP5080133 LBCP5060131 LBCP5080137
Glove boxes, controlled atmosphere, Protector®
Glove Boxes and Glove Bags
These glove boxes provides a leak-tight environment to perform work with contamination-sensitive materials under vacuum or in an inert environment. The glove box features a type 304 stainless steel liner, stainless steel inner and outer transfer chamber doors and front panel, and two 25 W fluorescent lights. Available as single or as double gloves boxes (with four glove ports).
- Performance tested to maintain oxygen levels as low as 0,2 ppm and moisture levels as low as 1 ppm
- Epoxy-coated aluminum double-grooved glove ports with neoprene gaskets
- Space-saving inner and outer transfer chamber doors that pivot upward, are counterbalanced and equipped with quick-latches
- Interior right-hand side wall-mounted electrical duplex receptacle with 10 amp maximum (230 volt models) circuit load
- Interior left-hand side wall-mounted pass through plug for on-site installation of an optional accessory: electrical outlet, RS-232 port, gas/liquid port, or port for oxygen or moisture monitor
- Switches for light, blower and electrical duplex
- Two 25-watt fluorescent lights
Delivery information: Delivery information: Supplied with a pair of neoprene gloves (size 9 ¾). An adjustable height base stand, vacuum source and inert gas for filling are required but not included.
Delivery information: Supplied with a pair of neoprene gloves (size 9 ¾). An adjustable height base stand, vacuum source and inert gas for filling are required but not included.