The homogeneous, defect-free surface of these tips has an extremely low surface tension – over 50% less than PTFE. This significantly reduces sample loss and provides substantially higher reproducibility when working with critical media. The tips have a high chemical resistance.
- No leaching out of additives, no siliconisation of the surface
- High chemical resistance: Ideal when working with solvents
- All tips up to 1000 µl are free of DNA (< 40 fg), RNase (< 8.6 fg), endotoxins (< 1 pg) and ATP (< 1 fg)
- Tips can be autoclaved at 121 °C (2 bar) without damaging the material properties
- BIO-CERT® tips correspond to the highest quality grade: They are sterile, free from human DNA, RNases, endotoxins and ATP
Ideal for working with solvents and biological samples that contain detergents such as Triton® X-100, SDS and Tween.