This steriliser complies with all relevant standards and regulations for medical products and guarantees reliable programme sequences, irrespective of the load and chamber volume. Especially due to the SetpointWAIT function the validation of this hot air steriliser is possible anytime. The SetpointWAIT function ensures that the programme is only continued when the setpoint temperature has been reached. Precisely maintaining the sterilisation time and thus completely killing off even highly resistant microorganisms is therefore guaranteed at all times, irrespective of the sterilisation load and chamber volume. This feature can also be used with additional, freely positionable Pt100 temperature sensors. In this case, sterilisation only begins when the setpoint temperature has been reached at all measurement points – that is, in the load. For the special application of depyrogenisation, the hot-air steriliser is absolutely ideal. The SF models are equipped with single display.
- Forced air circulation
- Fully insulated stainless steel door with 2-point locking
- Autodiagnostic system for fault analysis
- Programme stored in case of power failure
- Internal data logger with a storage capacity of at least 10 years
- AtmoCONTROL software for reading out, managing and organising the data logger via ethernet interface (temporary trial version can be downloaded)
- Digital backwards counter with target time setting, adjustable from 1 minute to 99 days
- ControlCOCKPIT for operation and adjustment of all parameters
- Double overtemperature protection
Material: Corrosion-resistant, easy-to-clean interior made of stainless steel, reinforced by deep drawn ribbing with integrated and protected large-area heating on four sides. Rear zinc-plated steel housing.
SingleDISPLAY model features adaptive multifunctional digital PID-microprocessor controller with high-definition TFT-colour display. One temperature sensor Pt100 DIN class A in a 4-wire circuit. Ethernet interface on the rear of the appliance for reading out the protocol log.
Digital backwards counter with target time setting, adjustable from 1 minute to 99 days. AtmoCONTROL software on a USB stick for programming, managing and transferring programmes via ethernet interface or USB port. German, English, French, Spanish language settings available on the ControlCOCKPIT.
Certifications: Electronic temperature monitoring with freely adjustable monitoring temperature, mechanical temperature limiter TB according to DIN 12 880. Medical device class IIa according to European Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EEC.