Microcentrifuge, refrigerated, Sorvall® MTX 150Supplier: Thermo Scientific
521-1956EA 0 INR521-1956
Microcentrifuge, refrigerated, Sorvall® MTX 150
This micro-ultracentrifuge combines high speeds and RCFs with fast accel/decel rates. It delivers excellent performance and versatility for rapid small-volume processing applications. Thanks to its compact footprint it easily fits in the lab.
- Innovative software, intuitive colour LCD touchscreen and graphical interface keep operation and programming simple
- Rotor Life Management system allows you to log and control individual rotor usage by tracking the number of rotor runs and total spin hours
- Key specifications for rotors are stored in memory, and can be recalled and viewed on the display screen
- Histories are recorded in memory (up to 100 cases), facilitating your ability to recall past operating parameters
- Pulse-run function provides quick spins of a few seconds
Ideal for processing applications including virus (i.e., HIV, SRSV, rotavirus), cellular organelles (i.e., ribosomes, mitochondria, microsomes), lipoproteins, nanoparticles and nucleic acids.
Ordering information: Supplied without rotors which can be ordered separately.