Benchtop water activity meter, HygroLab C1Supplier: Rotronic
710-0996EA 0 INR710-0996 ROTRHYGROLABC1
Benchtop water activity meter, HygroLab C1
Hygrometers Digital Thermo-Hygrometers
The HygroLab C1 is a high-end device for water activity measurements. Versatile and intuitive, the grade indicator software can be used on a PC to provide remote monitoring with charting and data recording functions. It provides an important indicator for the shelf life of food, pharmaceutical and cosmetic products which contribute to the occurrence and growth of microorganisms.
- Four input channels for HC2 probes
- Audible alarm to indicate completed measurement
- Recalibration by the customer with the appropriate standards
- Quick function for fast measurement results: four to five minutes
- Measurement of water activity, relative humidity and temperature
- Saves up to 2000 data records with aw, % RH, °C/°F, date and time
Delivery information: Set includes bench top instrument (HygroLab C1), software (HW4-P-QUICK-V3), measurement probe (HC2-AW), sampler holder (WP-40), disposable sample containers, 100 each (PS-14 and PS-40), humidity standards (5) and USB cable.
* Only for water activity meters i.e. HygroPalm 23-AW-A and HygroLab C1.