Rotators for smooth yet effective mixing, the basic model has fixed speed, and the digital unit features infinitely adjustable speed. Ideal for biological samples, particularly blood. Suitable for separating and mixing processes of powdered and liquid samples in tubes up to 50 ml. Easily removable attachments provide for quick cleaning in case of sample spills. Different optional attachments enable units to be used for a variety of applications.
- Freely adjustable rotary angle
- Can be used at 4 to 50 °C in an incubator or cold room
- Easy operation via touch keypad
- Suitable for continuous operation
- Timer: Countdown, adjustable from 1 s to 99 h 59 min (digital model)
- Digital unit has a counter: Shows shaking time and also error code display
Certifications: IP protection class according to DIN EN 60529: IP 21
Ordering information: Supplied without accessories, required attachments must be ordered separately.