The VacuuCenter BVC professional serves for aspiration and disposal of biological fluids, providing outstanding levels of comfort and safety for working with biological and biohazardous materials. A non-contact sensor monitors the liquid level in the collection bottle electronically and prevents overfilling. A disinfection routine allows the suction of disinfectants through an aspiration hand set and tubing after switching off the pump, and so supports demanding safety protocols. The BVC professional with 4 litre PP bottle with self-closing quick couplings minimises risk in transporting hazardous waste and of contamination in the workplace. The version with coated 2 litre borosilicate glass bottle allows the user to work with aggressive disinfectants like chlorine bleach.
- Powerful and long-lasting chemistry diaphragm pump for universal economical use
- Extremely compact, space saving and low noise and thus the ideal tool in the workplace
- Easy operation due to electronically adjustable suction power via touch panel, for strong or sensitive suction
- Autoclavable collection bottle designed to reduce aerosol and foam formation
- Ready to accept a second aspiration hand controller (VHC) to support two users
- Non-contact sensor for electronic monitoring of the liquid level in the collection bottle
- Disinfection routine for the suction tubing for drawing in disinfectant after switching off the pump
- For professional work and a perfect fit for required safety protocols
Delivery information: Fluid aspiration system complete with powerful chemistry diaphragm pump, collection bottle, adjustable suction power control via touch panel, non-contact liquid level sensor, quick couplings (4 l PP version), aspiration hand set VHC and protection filter, ready for use with manual of instructions.Other accessories and spares are available - please contact us for details.