The VacuuCenter BVC control serves for efficient and convenient aspiration of supernatants. The vacuum level - and thus the suction force - is precisely adjustable via the electronic touch panel and allows a sensitive and reproducible operation. The chemically resistant diaphragm vacuum pump is automatically turned on and off as needed, which reduces the low noise level even further. The BVC control is available in two complete equipment options with different collection flasks. The 2 litre borosilicate glass bottle with a protective coating has a very high chemical resistance. For larger amounts of liquids the 4 litre bottle of unbreakable polypropylene (PP) is used. The smooth surfaces allow an easy cleaning of the systems.
- Powerful and long-lasting chemistry diaphragm pump for universal economical use
- Extremely compact, space saving and low noise and thus the ideal tool in the workplace
- Easy operation due to electronically adjustable suction power via touch panel, for strong or sensitive suction
- Autoclavable collection bottle designed to reduce aerosol and foam formation
- Ready to accept a second aspiration hand controller (VHC) to support two users
Delivery information: Fluid aspiration system complete with powerful chemistry diaphragm pump, collection bottle, adjustable suction power control via touch panel, aspiration hand set VHC and protection filter, ready for use with manual. Other accessories and spares are available - please contact us for details.