PIPETMAN® M electronic pipettes have been designed to offer specified accuracy and precision in both standard and repetitive pipetting modes. The motorised pipettes cover volumes from 0,5 µl to 10 ml. Ideal for daily pipetting routine when performing qPCR, ELISA, library prep for NGS, cell culture, etc.
- Ergonomic design rests comfortably in the hand, with a short pipetting stroke distance to help reduce repetitive strain injury (RSI)
- Require virtually zero pipetting forces to aspirate and dispense samples
- Lightweight, but built with strong materials and perfectly balanced
- The tip ejector won’t slip down over time and is easy to dismantle for cleaning
- Identical performance across each channel, made possible by an exclusive patented piston drive mechanism
- Can be used while charging without compromising performance
- Complete pipette operations with only two buttons; user-friendly interface with well-lit display
Five pipetting modes: Pipet (standard mode), Reverse, Repetitive, Mix, Custom (personalised mode).