Multi-channel pipettes, electronic, variable volume, PIPETMAN® MSupplier: Gilson
GILSF81026EA 0 INRGILSF81026 GILSF81020 GILSF81028 GILSF81021 GILSF81032 GILSF81031 GILSF81027 GILSF81018 GILSF81029 GILSF81025 GILSF81030 GILSF81019
Multi-channel pipettes, electronic, variable volume, PIPETMAN® M
PIPETMAN® M electronic pipettes have been designed to offer specified accuracy and precision in both standard and repetitive pipetting modes. The motorised pipettes cover volumes from 0,5 µl to 10 ml. Ideal for daily pipetting routine when performing qPCR, ELISA, library prep for NGS, cell culture, etc.
- Ergonomic design rests comfortably in the hand, with a short pipetting stroke distance to help reduce repetitive strain injury (RSI)
- Require virtually zero pipetting forces to aspirate and dispense samples
- Lightweight, but built with strong materials and perfectly balanced
- The tip ejector won’t slip down over time and is easy to dismantle for cleaning
- Identical performance across each channel, made possible by an exclusive patented piston drive mechanism
- Can be used while charging without compromising performance
- Complete pipette operations with only two buttons; user-friendly interface with well-lit display
Five pipetting modes: Pipet (standard mode), Reverse, Repetitive, Mix, Custom (personalised mode).