These manual air displacement pipettes with GLP features combines the PIPETMAN Classic™ robustness, a newly designed body, and state-of-the-art mechanism.
- Ergonomic features: Balanced weight, curved finger-hook, contoured handle
- Adjustable tip ejector button can be used by both right- and left-handed users
- Available with stainless steel tip ejector or plastic tip ejector (for use with corrosive liquids)*
- Newly designed tip ejector makes ejecting tips up to 50% easier versus PIPETMAN Neo
- Volume locking system: Volume cannot be accidentally changed
- Color-coded push-button that corresponds to match Gilson PIPETMAN tip packages
- Features a 2D identification code for easy traceability; readable by standard scanners
Tip ejector, tip holder and connecting nut can be sterilised in the laboratory under the following conditions: Moist heat/121 °C/20 minutes/1 bar.
Maximum permissible errors are guaranteed only when these pipettes are used with the recommended PIPETMAN DIAMOND tips.
Delivery information: The Micro volume starter kit contains the three pipettes P2L (0,2 - 2 µl), P10L (1 - 10 µl) and P100L (10 - 100 µl), racks of DL10 and D200 DIAMOND tips (96 each), three SINGLE™ pipette holders, two minute inspection poster, Gilson guide to pipetting, and three plastic ejectors.
The Pipetman® L starter kit contains the three pipettes P20L (2 - 20 µl), P200L (20 - 200 µl), P1000L (100 - 1000 µl), racks of D200 and D1000 DIAMOND tips (96 each), three SINGLE™ pipette holders, two minute inspection poster, Gilson guide to pipetting and three plastic ejectors.
The Pipetman® L 4-pipette kit contains the four pipettes P2L ((0,2 - 2 µl), P20L (2 - 20 µl), P200L (20 - 200 µl), P1000L (100 - 1000 µl) with stainless steel ejector, racks of DL10, D200 and D1000 DIAMOND tips (96 each), four SINGLE™ pipette holders, two minute inspection poster and Gilson guide to pipetting.
Caution: * Please note: PIPETMAN L P5000L and P10 mL do not have a tip ejector.