Vertical autoclaves, VAPOUR-LineSupplier: VWR Collection
481-0693EA 1659891 INR481-0693 481-0728 481-0690 481-0692 481-0694 481-0695 481-0689 481-0696 481-0727 481-0691
Vertical autoclaves, VAPOUR-Line
Sterilisers Autoclaves (Steam Sterilisers)
VAPOUR-Line autoclaves are designed for applications such as liquids in open or slightly closed vessels, instruments and solids, unwrapped and waste sterilisation (not DIN 58951 compliant).
- Sterile filter for chamber venting is equipped as standard
- Microprocessor controller with 10 pre-programmed protocols (5 pre-recorded freely modifiable and 5 protected by code)
- TÜV-approved safety locking mechanism and thermal lock according to EN DIN 61010-2-43 with flexible sensor reference probe
- Air removal by gravity (except M models)
- Integrated exhaust steam condensation, water cooled and temperature controlled
- Integrated memory chip for storing up to 150 cycles (later printout possible)
All VAPOUR-Line 80 and 135 models generate steam directly in the chamber. Heating elements are situated under the base of the chamber so there is no contact between them and the feed water, ensuring long element lifetime and preventing contamination by spilt waste, broken bottles or similar. The elements are protected from overheating by a temperature limiter.
VAPOUR-Line 80M and 135M models are equipped with an effective air cooling system for liquid sterilisation. This speeds cooling time by up to 40% compared to standard models.
Please contact your local VWR sales office to clarify the correct model/features that suit your application.