Advanced balances designed for easy, reliable and secure weighing operations for regulated areas. The Secura® series features a range of APC functions (Advanced Pharma Compliance) to help with documentation and monitoring requirements. The GLP compliant printout documentation is also controlled by the built-in security control, as data transfer to a printer or PC is blocked when common operating errors occur, such as the balance is not level, minimum sample weight has not been achieved, or temperature fluctuations require isoCAL calibration adjustment.
- Touch screen with graphical user interface optimised for users in pharmaceutical laboratories
- Cal Audit Trail function to document the quality of each weighing procedure you perform
- IsoCAL internal calibration and adjustment function linked to CAL Audit Trail
- SQmin - monitoring of compliance with USP minimum sample weight limits
- Password protection of set-up settings
- LevelControl continuously checks to see if the balance is perfectly level
Delivery information: Supplied with universal power adapter, in-use cover, application guide.