Advanced balances designed for easy, reliable and secure weighing operations for regulated areas. The Secura® series features a range of APC functions (Advanced Pharma Compliance) to help with documentation and monitoring requirements. The GLP compliant printout documentation is also controlled by the built-in security control, as data transfer to a printer or PC is blocked when common operating errors occur, such as the balance is not level, minimum sample weight has not been achieved, or temperature fluctuations require isoCAL calibration adjustment.
- Touch screen with graphical user interface optimised for users in pharmaceutical laboratories
- Cal audit trail function to document the quality of each weighing procedure you perform
- IsoCAL internal calibration and adjustment function linked to CAL audit trail
- SQmin - monitoring of compliance with USP minimum sample weight limits
- Password protection of set-up settings
- LevelControl continuously checks to see if the balance is perfectly level
Secura® also features built-in protection systems for complete reliability and regulatory compliance and provides highly accurate weighing results and operating convenience. It features integrated protection systems for minimising the risk of obtaining incorrect results and real-time alarm messaging and interactive user guidance for leveling to prevent inaccurate results due to an unleveled balance.
Safe and clear documentation by sample and batch identifiers for keeping perfect track of weighing data and integrated PC direct function and plug and work connectivity to a printer.
Choice of legal verification: Factory verification EU (CEU); factory verification Switzerland (CCH); factory verification France (CFR).
Delivery information: Supplied with universal power adapter, in-use cover, application guide, dust cover for analytical balances and a draft shield ring for 0,1 mg balances.