Cleanroom face masks, MaximumSupplier: VWR, part of Avantor
113-6222EA 7589 INR113-6222 113-6220 113-6221
Cleanroom face masks, Maximum
Masks Cleanroom Masks
Maximum cleanroom masks feature 3 ply construction for superior particle and bacterial filtration efficiency. These masks are latex-free.
- 3 ply masks provide high bacterial and particle filtration efficiency
- Highly breathable and fluid resistant
- A full length plastic arch holds the fabric away from the wearer’s mouth to allow cooler, more comfortable breathing
- Malleable noseband ensures a custom, secure seal
- Available with spandex ear loops or PP ties, ultrasonically welded to maintain softness and guard against particulates
- Moisture resistant, sterile mask features a unique, lightweight inner layer of film for enhanced moisture resistance
Particle shedding (particles: ≥0,5 μm/cu. ft.): 196 (IEST-RP-CC003.3)
Bacterial filtration efficiency: >95% (ASTM F2101)
Particle filtration efficiency: >99% (ASTM F2299)
Delta P breathability (mm H₂O/cm²): 1,9 to 2,2 (MIL-M-36954C)
Rigorously tested and manufactured in an ISO certified facility; products are validated through independent laboratory testing.
Delivery information: 50 masks per cleanroom-compatible, heat-sealed bag; 10 bags per case.