Visible spectrophotometers, DR3900Supplier: Hach
705-0764EA 0 INR705-0764 705-1062 705-1147
Visible spectrophotometers, DR3900
Spectrophotometers and Spectrometers UV/Visible Spectrophotometers
Visible spectrophotometer to ensure the reliability and traceability of measurement results during routine analysis.
- Integrated barcode reader (IBR+) increases the reliability of measurement values
- Data updates and quality assurance with AQA+
- Alignment of laboratory and process analysis by LINK2SC
- Key methods are possible including COD, chlorine, nitrates and ammonia
- High quality reagents formulated to ensure outstanding performance and results
- Transmittance (%) - Absorbance - Concentration - Scanning
Radio-frequency identification (RFID) guarantees reliability and traceability of results during routine analyses and user measurements.
(*) LOC100 is a RFID set for sample identification with: RFID locator, 15 sample tags in five colours, five location tags and two operator tags.
For a list of popular test kits for the DR3900 instrument, please see the COMPLEMENTARY PRODUCTS Tab. For a more comprehensive selection of test kits, please search the VWR website using the search term ETK.
Delivery information: Supplied with adapter A for one inch round and Accuvac/1 cm rectangular cuvettes, CD with procedure manual in five languages (EN, DE, FR, IT, SP).