Advanced balances designed for easy, reliable and secure weighing operations for regulated areas. These analytical balances deliver stabilisation times of 2 to 3 seconds with excellent repeatability (0,1 mg) and linearity (0,2 mg). The Secura® range features a range of APC functions (Advanced Pharma Compliance) to help with documentation and monitoring requirements. GLP-compliant printout documentation is also controlled by the built-in security control, as data transfer to a printer or PC is blocked, when common operating errors occur, such as when the balance is not level, minimum sample weight has not been achieved or temperature fluctuations require isoCAL calibration adjustment.
- Touch screen with graphical user-interface optimised for users in pharmaceutical laboratories
- Cal Audit Trail function to document the quality of each weigh-in procedure you perform
- isoCAL internal calibration and adjustment function linked to CAL Audit Trail
- SQmin - monitoring of compliance with USP minimum sample weight limits
- Password protection of set-up settings
- LevelControl continuously checks to see if the balance is perfectly level
Semi-micro balances, five-place: The introduction of five-place balances to the Secura® series extends the level of performance to these compact accurate balances.
Additional features include:
One touch draught shield door operation
Stabilisation times for five-place semi-micro balances are approximately six seconds
Start Assistant function and SmartTouch user interface to help guide the user through the range of functionalities available
Optional 90 mm weighing pan
- One touch draught shield door operation
- Stabilisation times for 5-place semi-micro balances are approximately 6 seconds
- Start Assistant function and SmartTouch user interface to help guide the user through the range of functionalities available
- Optional 90 mm weighing pan
Delivery information: Supplied with universal power adapter, in-use cover, application guide, dust cover for analytical balances and draught ring for 0,1 mg balances.