Oxford Nanopore Technologies
The affordable, pocket-sized MinION and MinION Mk1C devices, which can deliver tens of gigabases of data in a single run, make sequencing accessible to any researcher across a wide range of applications.
Benefits of nanopore sequencing technology include:
- Any length read — from short to ultra-long (>4 Mb)
- Streamlined workflows — library prep in as little as 10 minutes
- Sequence native DNA/RNA — eliminate amplification-bias and directly identify epigenetic modifications (e.g. methylation)
- Real-time data streaming — immediate access to actionable results
- Portable, affordable devices — sequence anywhere
Get complete control and creativity over when, where, and how often you sequence with MinION and MinION Mk1C — portable and affordable, real-time sequencing devices.
Consumable components for MinION and MinION Mk1C devices that process the prepared DNA/RNA sample.
Streamlined library preparation kits for nanopore sequencing, optimised for a wide range of applications — from direct sequencing of whole genomes or metagenomes to targeted sequencing of specific regions of interest.
Sequence full-length transcripts and RNA viruses in single reads using nanopore technology. Use cDNA-based approaches for low-input amounts or directly sequence native RNA to include epigenetic modifications.
Additional reagents and consumables to support your nanopore sequencing assays.
From rapid species identification and antimicrobial resistance profiling to generating complete genome assemblies — get immediate access to results with real-time, portable, and affordable MinION devices.