Masterflex® I/P® Series Peristaltic Pumps
Process pumping solutions
Powerful pumps built to last in challenging process and production environments.
Flow range: 0.0006 to 26 LPM
Masterflex I/P Series peristaltic pumps have powerful motors and better protection from industry hazards. Ideal for manufacturing, process and industrial applications.
Masterflex I/P Series Pump Components
Masterflex I/P Series Pump Features and Benefits
When you need nominal flow rates up to 26 LPM and pressures up to approximately 2.7 bar, our I/P series pumps are the ideal choice. Our pumps are:
- Dependable and low maintenance, causing less disruption to your process
- Designed for scalability- R&D to Process
- Minimize risk with a closed system, fluid only touches tubing
- Handles transferring shear-sensitive and viscous fluids
- Perfect for filtration, media feeds, bag filling, chemical sampling applications, and more.
All Masterflex I/P pump heads are designed to work best with I/P Precision or I/P High Performance precision pump tubing, ensuring lot-to-lot traceability and confidence in pump performance.
The Masterflex MasterSense I/P pump features an intuitive touchscreen interface, which includes:
- Powerful drives that accept all I/P pump head and tubing options
- Save commonly used dispense programs
- Batch control
- Volume dispense accuracy
- Network connection via standard EtherNet/IP, Profibus, analog, or MasterflexLive
Custom services and tools
Partnering on custom engineered pumps – making ideas reality for over 50 years.
We have the flexibility to meet your needs and save you time and money. Choose your tubing type, length and quantity.
With MasterflexLive®, you get real-time monitoring of all pump parameters.
Your source for disposable sterile bioprocess assemblies
Need more information or help selecting the perfect product for your application?
Our experts are ready to help.